Donations?

This blog is free. It is an experiment: I simply share my actions with anybody interested.

If you like this blog you can send it to a friend.

Thank you

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Portfolio, Performance and Stop Loss

July 1st 2009

This post is in some way a kind of a mid-year review of our performance.

I started publishing my trades in April, but I think it is fair to share my Year-To-Date performance.

I would like to start with our current portfolio, updated on June 30th 2009, after market close:


We currently have around 50% cash, since the market is still uncertain.

New stop loss prices have been calculated for the stocks we currently own, as follows:

And finally, a quick view to our 2009 performance (green) compared to the S&P500 (blue)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts.