Donations?

This blog is free. It is an experiment: I simply share my actions with anybody interested.

If you like this blog you can send it to a friend.

Thank you

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A loss with CSKI and quick message

Our CSKI was stopped out and we took a loss on it.

I apologize for the absence, but I am working hard these weeks. I am also working on a new fundamental screener and I believe we will have something to buy soon.

You can check and update your stop loss orders here:

http://spiderman.servehttp.com/stop.jsp

You well see two prices, depending on how aggressive or risk tolerant you are.

As for our current portfolio, ENDP has just been upgraded by Oppenheimer.

I will be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. The stop loss calculator doesn't work. Firefox cannot seem to find the page. Any idea? Can you host this somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I tried to connect to the website containing the stop loss calculator but it did not work, can you check it out?
    Congratulations for your blog.
    I would like to have your opinion on UTA

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts.