Donations?

This blog is free. It is an experiment: I simply share my actions with anybody interested.

If you like this blog you can send it to a friend.

Thank you

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Coming back

Hello everybody. Sorry, I disappeared.
In fact my family grew a few weeks ago and I had to work night and day to take care of my newly arrived little lady.

It is now time to restart our trading activity. In the meanwhile, after DECK, ADBE and FLR, we sold APOL, DISH, NRG and MVL.

I am sorry I did not post the updated stop loss prices, but if you followed my free stop loss calculator you should have sold at prices similar to mine.

Let's quickly review our last trades:
  • We sold APOL at $64.7 on July 13th. We bought it at $62.87 on May 19th for a modest 2.9% gain.
  • Bad luck with DISH. We bought it at $15.89 and sold it at $14.33 for a 10% loss. It then went over $19, but I really had no time to follow it.
  • We sold NRG at $22.3 on July 21st, after having bought it at $19.56 on May 4th for a 14% gain.
  • Finally, on August 17th we sold MVL at $37.87. We bought it on March 24th at $24.35 for a good 55% gain.

On average we made a 15% gain on these four trades.

That's all for now. Hopefully this week i will be able to analyze some new stocks. But at the same time let' keep an eye on the markets. They look very uncertain to me...

1 comment:

Please feel free to share your thoughts.