Donations?

This blog is free. It is an experiment: I simply share my actions with anybody interested.

If you like this blog you can send it to a friend.

Thank you

Friday, April 23, 2010

Update and new buy

UPDATE

ONP too high. We missed the train this time...



1. We should have gained something with our AAPL Call-Put combination.
Personally, I made around 10% in a couple of weeks. I hope you did as well.

2. Some time ago our LANC broke its stop loss and we should have closed our position with a modest 5% gain.

3. I would buy some ONP with an initial stop loss price of $8.49

5 comments:

  1. ONP jumped over 6% at market opening.
    I am not so sure to buy it anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree.. Was just about to say that. Sure its still a good buy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, any chance of getting that stop loss calculator up? Can't find anything like it anywhere. I know you said it's based upon the 20 day lowest moving average, but I don't want to have to calculate it for every stock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELP!! Need to know how to calculate the stop losses everyday!! Wheres that calculator! argh

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts.