Donations?

This blog is free. It is an experiment: I simply share my actions with anybody interested.

If you like this blog you can send it to a friend.

Thank you

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Let's wait with DBA + quick update

In the last days DBA did not trigger our 1% trailing stop buy order.
I would suggest to cancel our order and wait.

Quick update
Good news for two of our stocks. APOL gained 8% yesterday on no particular news (unless I missed something). It is a good thing, since APOL had been moving sideway since we bought it.
EROC also gained 8% yestarday. This is a quite volatile stock and we will raise our stop loss soon in order to prevent bad surprises.

On the other hand, we own a loser (MIR) that I actually expected to perform better. Let's keep our current stop for MIR and let's hope it starts moving up.

Our latest buy, CSKI, is not moving much at the moment, but I would expect a big move soon (hopefully upward).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts.