Donations?

This blog is free. It is an experiment: I simply share my actions with anybody interested.

If you like this blog you can send it to a friend.

Thank you

Monday, September 7, 2009

A new buy and some new stop loss

Today I would suggest to buy MAXY.

Actually we should have bought it last Friday (September 4th) but I was not in front of my computer that day.
We can buy it now, or better, tomorrow, since today is Labor Day.

MAXY show a very goos PE ratio, averagePrice/Sales and good Price/Book.
It has no debt and very goos quick and current ratio (cash in pocket).
Operating margin and EBITDA are in Industry's best 20%, as ROI/ROE are.

This stock should offer us a good margin of safety.

I would suggest to set a buy order as a trailing stop at 1% (as an alternative, just buy it on market open) and set an initial stop loss at $6.63.


Updated Stop Loss Orders
  • APOL Stop at $61.14
  • CMTL Stop at $32.61
  • ENDP Stop at $20.92
  • LHCG Stop at $23.32
  • WDC Stop at $31.04
  • MAXY Stop at $6.63

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts.