Donations?

This blog is free. It is an experiment: I simply share my actions with anybody interested.

If you like this blog you can send it to a friend.

Thank you

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Two "risky" buys

Today I would suggest to buy CSKI and DBA.


CSKI

It shows a technical buy signal and it has good fundamentals. But it is a Chinese stock, so I would recomment to pay particular attention to it, since Chinese stocks are usually very volatile.


DBA

It lost quite a lot and looks like having found a good support. Technical indicators show a probable big change in price.



As always I would suggest to set a 1% trailing stop buy orders at 10 o'clock, after the first 30 minuts of trading.

Please note: I consider these two trades riskier than usual so I recomment to use stop losses, beginning with:
CSKI: initial stop at $12.81
DBA: initial stop at $23.03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts.